Paul and Natasha discuss how to help parents maintain a Christ centered home. Since around 2011, through her blog Christian Mom Thoughts and now her new book, Keeping Your Kids on God’s Side: 40 Conversations to Help Them Build a Lasting Faith, Natasha equips parents to train their kids to face the ever increasing tough questions about Christianity from the secular world and to confidently respond with compelling answers.
Sheila’s Shofar – Today’s Call-to-Action – Tip of the Day
Today – Take a Baby Step towards God’s next emerging purpose in your life – check it out – my call to action tip for the day.
Conversation with Natasha Crain
Amazing Snippets from Natasha:
Meditate on these Guest Snippets to see the useful wisdom that might come from God’s voice and resonate with your heart and be implemented today on your journey.
- What it means to train our kids is to get them to engage at a deeper level where we are not just pushing information at them but are inviting them in to a journey where they discover what is true themselves.
- If your kids are someday shocked by the claims skeptics make, then you didn’t do your job.
- No matter how old your kids are, you have the opportunity to talk to them, mentor them, guide them, and influence them as well as your grandchildren.
Key Points Discussed:
- Natasha’s journey from concerned mom to influential Christian blogger, author, and thought leader
- 65 Apologetics questions every Christian parent needs to learn to answer
- The 4 Big Questions you with which you should start.
- 40 answers parents need to know
- The number one sign your kids are just borrowing your faith and not developing their own
- Influencing your kids through the decades
- Natasha’s upcoming two books next year regarding 30 conversations about God and 30 conversations about Jesus.
Natasha’s Take-Away Wisdom that leads to action today:
Today, start learning a deep dive answer to one question with which you will engage your kids. Then go to a next question.
Natasha Recommends Resources
Connect with Natasha Crain
Other Related Episodes You Might Like
Help by Rating and Reviewing The God Zone Show on iTunes
Link to GSZ on Stitcher for Android