Paul and Tania’s discuss Tania’s passion as experienced in her new book God Conversations: Stories of How God Speaks and What Happens When We Listen and through her monthly podcast by the same name, God Conversations.
This will help you Hear God’s voice, recognize that it is God, and trust the guidance it brings to your life so you can confidently take successful action.
Click Message to Tweet: Tania Harris discusses When Was Your Last Conversation with God? on The God Zone Show!
Thanks for the new iTunes 5 * Star Rating & Reviews from
- Justin Malik of the Optimal Living Daily podcast
- Matt Ramsey of the Singing an Octave Higher podcast
Sheila’s Shofar – Today’s Call to Action – Tip of the Day
Here is my call to action for today – Contemplate this: When Was Your Last Conversation with God?
Conversation with Tania Harris
Amazing Snippets of Wisdom from Tania:
Meditate on these Guest Quotes to see the useful wisdom that might come from God’s voice and resonate with your heart and be implemented today on your journey.
- A couple of keys in God’s voice – the most important question is would God say this? Is it true to the character and nature and what are the most important ways? Would Jesus say this? You know everything He said and did brought freedom and hope and joy in life and truth. Is what I’m hearing consistent with the nature and character of God as we see in Jesus and that’s the bottom line.
- When you are involved in community, when you are involved in church life, what God does is He speaks to someone else and He confirms what He said to you.
- If we really want to get closer to God, it’s really about learning to listen to him about the small things as well as the big things and the hard things too.
- I’m now going to be doing things that I don’t have the money to do. I’m going to be stepping out of my comfort zone where I don’t have the confidence to do it. I’m now going to be going against my natural selfish inclinations. I’m going to be giving when I feel like taking and going to be serving when I feel like being served. I’m going to feel like stepping back when God is calling me forward and this is really at the core of hearing God.
- Most of the communication in the Bible is actually in dreams.
Key Points Discussed:
- Learning to recognize God’s voice
- The importance of seeking conversations with God
- Ezekiel dry bones story
- Hearing God through community with others
- God speaks through dreams
Epiphany or Miracle Story:
- Tania’s story about a detailed dream of a mansion like house she was to live in that came miraculously true
Tania’s Take-Away Wisdom that leads to action today:
- Today, ask God to speak to you. Listen and be expectant.
Below you will find links to resources that I think you will find valuable to take your work and life to the next level. Some of the links are Affiliate Links which means that when you choose to make a purchase, you are providing support for the work of The God Zone Show as a commission will be earned. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support. pdj
God Dreams and Revelations by Morton Kelsey
Connect with Tania Harris
Other Related Episodes You Might Like
- GZS 032: Jan Johnson – How You Can Have Greater Intimacy with God
- GZS 017: Mitzi Clair – God Declares…You Ask, I Answer
- GZS 016: Q&A – Does God Answer Every Prayer?
Connect with Paul
I would love to mention your iTunes Rating and Review on The God Zone Show
Link to GSZ on Stitcher for Android