Dan’s passion and great Godly wisdom can be experienced many ways including his book, courses, and internet radio podcast called 48 Days to the Work You Love.
This will help you evaluate new income sources and achieve balanced living as you establish a keen sense of direction so you can become all that God designed you to be.
Click Message to Tweet: Dan Miller discusses Your Amazing 48 Days to the Work You Love on The God Zone Show!
Sheila’s Shofar – Today’s Call to Action – Tip of the Day
Here is my Call to Action for today – Stay outside your Comfort Zone
- There is a place for you in a Comfort Zone
- Rest is good in your Comfort Zone
- The God Zone is often outside your Comfort Zone
- Achieving to be in the work you love is an uncomfortable process
- Growth does not occur in your Comfort Zone
- God’s Power does not operate in your Comfort Zone
- God’s Authority does not take effect in your Comfort Zone
- God’s love is often transfered outside of your Confort Zone
Conversation with Dan Miller
Amazing Snippets of Wisdom from Dan:
Meditate on these Guest Quotes to see the useful wisdom that might come from God’s voice and resonate with your heart and be implemented today on your journey.
- So I am pretty impervious to ups and downs in the economy. I have a message that seems to be timeless and I’m fortunate for that.
- Those gifts that I saw just as ministry gifts, could I really also turn those into something that was also connected to providing for my family? And when I did, it was just like a dam broke and I just never looked back.
- 70% of the process is to first take a deep breath and look inside. How has God uniquely gifted you? What is that “why” you can just not get away from. If we identify that, then it’s a process and then it’s only 15% of the process to then identify what should that look like on Monday morning.
- Look back and look at that those reoccurring dreams and passions. What are those things that when you are doing them, time just flies by? What is it that you do on the weekends even when money is not an issue? Those are things that give us clues and we see patterns and from that we can identify and find out what kind of work environment would embrace these and blend them all together.
Key Points Discussed:
- Dan’s story on how he developed his work discovery model.
- How to discover the work for which God has gifted you.
- 48 Days to the Work You Love
- Why 48 days? Why not 50? 25? …
Epiphany or Miracle Story:
- Dan experiences God’s miracle “wild flower” messages in creation
Take-Away Wisdom that leads to action today:
- Don’t just sit on your potential. Take some new action today which uses one of your gifts.
Click on the titles below to link to resources that I think you will find valuable to take your work and life to the next level. Some of the links are Affiliate Links which means that when you choose to make a purchase, you are providing support for the work of The God Zone Show as a commission will be earned. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support. pdj
Dann Miller’s Eagle Vision videos on YouTube
Dave and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants by Malcom Gladwell
Connect with Dan Miller
Other Related Episodes You Might Like
- GZS 027: Guthrie Chamberlain – Your Blueprint for Successful Living
- GZS 029: Mike Kim – How to Pivot and Leave Your Mark on the World
- GZS 036: Joel Boggess – How to Find Your God Inspired Voice in 2017
Connect with Paul
I would love to mention your iTunes Rating and Review on The God Zone Show
Link to GSZ on Stitcher for Android