Today’s question from Lucy – How do we stay fresh in the Lord and be on the cutting edge of leadership when we are so bogged down with administrative detail, deadlines, requests, daily duties? I answer with the 5 Steps to Stay Fresh with God’s Plan by interviewing Sheila as she considers how to employ these 5 steps into your daily business/ministry activities. Visit the God Zone Show Facebook page to post your own amazing story. Visit GodZoneShow.com and ask a question to be played and answered on a Q&A episode.
Sheila’s Shofar – Today’s Call to Action – Tip of the Day
Today, I’ve combined the Tip of the Day, Call to Action segment with our Q&A segment through an interview with Sheila to deliver wisdom that leads to action.
Question from Lucy Salisbury answered on today’s show
- How do we stay fresh in the Lord and be on the cutting edge of leadership when we are so bogged down with administrative detail, deadlines, requests, daily duties?
5 Steps to Stay Fresh with God’s Daily Plan
Sheila’s story reveals and helps us learn –
- Know God’s Intention for you
- Take Time to Hear God’s Voice
- Seize an Opportunity to Take a Discipleship Action
- Complete at Least one Act of Discipleship
- Meditated on the lessons & blessing revealed for that act of Disciple
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode
The Jesus Blanket Project JesusBlanket.org
Other Related Episodes You Might Like
Connect with me on FACEBOOK. To join this private group go to
There you can join the discussion, make a comment, or ask a question
Help by Rating and Reviewing The God Zone Show –