Paul recommends a Bible Project video about The Book of Esther and discusses with Sheila The Top 10 Ways to Stop Missing Opportunities From God. Visit GodZoneSow.com for show notes and to ask a question or leave a comment.
Sheila’s Shofar – Today’s Call to Action – Tip of the Day –
The Book of Esther never mentions God by name but is filled with descriptions of how God delivers opportunity after opportunity in the lives of his people.
Discussion with Sheila (our Shofar Lady)
10 ways to Stop Missing Opportunities from God
- Realize that God is continually presenting you with opportunities.
- Stop being afraid of God’s opportunities
- Purposefully seek to identify God inspired opportunities.
- When you see an opportunity, recognize it is from God
- Don’t let life’s distractions blind you to God’s opportunities – Paul’s gas station story
- Don’t postpone dealing with God’s opportunity until sometime later.
- Don’t deal with the opportunity in just your own power and authority and love.
- Avoid having unanswered opportunities
- Fulfill prerequisites to the next opportunity God has for you
- Realize how sowing, cultivating, growing all reside within the opportunities God offers you.
Take-Away Wisdom that leads to action today :
Leave a Message for Paul or Ask Paul a Question
Connect with me on Facebook
Please Rate & Review the show on iTunes.