Paul and Matthew discuss Matthew’s passion in spiritual health training and developing resources which can be experienced through his Let God series of books and his new Spirituality for Normal People podcast.
This will help you develop doable habits to better keep you on track with and connected to God.
Click Message to Tweet: Matthew Brough discusses What Happens When You Let God Be God?on The God Zone Show!
Thanks for the new iTunes 5 * Star Rating & Reviews from
- Richmond Weaver from the Rich Take on Sports podcast
- Alex Dali Rio from the Verde POS Y GANA podcast
Sheila’s Shofar – Today’s Call to Action – Tip of the Day
- Today – Contemplate this: What happens when you let God be God? check it out – my call to action tip for the day. After listening to today’s conversation do you find that when you let God be God, you will
- You hear from him?
- You receive from Him – guidance, gifts, power, authority, love?
- You achieve through him – the amazing?
What did you find? Tell me on Facebook on or on the contact page.
Conversation with Matthew Brough
Amazing Snippets of Wisdom from Matthew:
Meditate on these Guest Quotes to see the useful wisdom that might come from God’s voice and resonate with your heart and be implemented today on your journey.
- I feel that a lot of times we are putting other things in the place of God and so it is really saying that we need to let God be God in our life rather than it is our job or money.
- I really believe that God will show up in your life and then we sort of need to be open to that as opposed to – I’m going to do a bunch of things that are going to make God show up in my life on my terms and what I want God to do.
Key Points Discussed:
- How to Let God be God?
- What Happens when we let God be God?
- Prayer Walking, Prayer Labyrinths, Pilgrimages
- Reading Psalms
Epiphany or Miracle Story:
- God encounter leading to planting a church in Winnipeg
Mathew’s Take-Away Wisdom that leads to action today:
- Remind yourself that God knows better than you. Have two way conversations with God. Ask God questions — e.g. God what do you want me to do? What do you have in store for me?
Below you will find links to resources that I think you will find valuable to take your work and life to the next level. Some of the links are Affiliate Links which means that when you choose to make a purchase, you are providing support for the work of The God Zone Show as a commission will be earned. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support. pdj
Let God Be God: Give Control to the Only One Who Can Set You Free by Matthew Brough
Spirituality for Normal People podcast
Mere Christianity (specifically the audio version) by C.S. Lewis
Connect with Matthew Brough
Other Related Episodes You Might Like
- GZS 041: Scott Perkins – How to Avoid the Lies that Damage Your Identify in God
- GZS 032: Jan Johnson – How You Can Have Greater Intimacy with God
- GZS 025: 10 Ways to Stop Missing Opportunities From God
Connect with Paul
I would love to mention your iTunes Rating and Review on The God Zone Show
Link to GSZ on Stitcher for Android